Information about Privacy
Dear customer, we wish to inform you that your personal data will never be sold or distributed to third parties, but used in full compliance with the fundamental principles issued with Directive 95/46/CE and with the Decree n. 196 issed on 30th June 2003 for personal data protection.
Personal data processing
Here is the list of operations we carry out about your personal data collecting, storing and processing, as well as the purposes we intend to achieve for each of them.
- personal data collecting and storing with the purpose of sending commercial information through emails;
- personal data internal processing with the purpose of defining your commercial interests.
Processing will be carried out with totally automated methods. With this system, our company can guarantee that processed information do not include sensitive data, complying with art. 95/46/CE and with Decree 30th June 2003, n. 196. Thus, any kinds of processing that could deal with sensitive data, either directly or indirectly, will be excluded from the start.
Freedom of giving consent and consequences of refusal
Giving your personal data is optional. However, in the event of refusal to give consent for the shown purposes, it will not be possible to provide you with the information services your consent is asked for, website registering included.
Holder and processing responsible
The data holder is this website’s owner. The officers in charge of this database management are the responsible for personal data processing, according to their competence areas.
Rights of the interested party
We also wish to inform you that anyone can benefit from the rights issued in Art. 7 of Decree 30th June 2003 n. 196 summarized here:
Art. 7 of Italian legislative decree 196/03 (Rights of the interested party)
- In relation to personal data processing, the interested party is entitled to receive confirmation regarding the existence of personal data regarding him/her, even if such data have not yet been recorded, and to be sent these data in a comprehensible form.
- The interested party is entitled to information on:
a. origin of the data;
b. the purposes and methods of data processing;
c. the rationale behind data processing in case of electronic devices treatment;
d. identification details of the Data Controller and Data Supervisors as issued in art. 5;
e. identification details of the third parties to whom personal data may be disclosed, also as as representatives in Italy.
- The interested party is also entitled to request:a) the updating, correction or integration of personal data; b) that unlawfully processed data be deleted, transformed into anonymous form or blocked, including data that do not need to be preserved for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;c) certification that the parties to whom such personal data have been communicated or disclosed have been informed about the operations under the above points, unless this operation proves impossible or requires the use of resources that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected rights.
- The interested party is also entitled to oppose, totally or partially: a) the processing of his/her personal data for valid reasons, even if such data are relevant to the purpose of collection;b) the processing of his/her personal data for the transmission of advertising material.